Saturday 8 December – Monday 10 December 2018,
Women’s College, University of Sydney.
THEME: Outsiders and insiders: Histories of educational access, success and failure
- individuals and groups experiencing educational institutions and practices
- the problem of hierarchies in educational institutions and practices
- the experience of Indigenous: Māori, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- making, reforming and over-turning dominant ideologies, discourses and practices in education
- great, and not so great: leaders who have made school curricula, educational policies and institutions
Call for papers will occur from 12 August, 2018.
Registration will be available from 27 August 2018.
Enquiries may be made to the Convenor, Associate Professor Craig Campbell, University of Sydney.