ANZHES publishes a Newsletter two times each year. Its role is to support the membership through the dissemination of information concerning the activities of the Society and the history of education field.
The Newsletter Editor is also the Secretary of the Society.
Contributions to the Newsletter are welcome. They may take the form of:
- Letters to the editor
- Notice of publications and brief reviews
- Conference reports and notices
- Reviews of old and new archives and archival sources
- Commentary on researching and teaching the history of education
- Commentary on the Society, its activity and governance
All contributions should be sent by email or email attachment to the Secretary